Until Further notice we are no longer accepting new clients for Daycare.
Dog Daycare at The Dog Den will provide a safe, fun, stimulating social environment for dogs. Dog Daycare is also beneficial for dogs that need extra activity and social interaction (anyone chewing up the couch?). The Dog Den provides a setting that allows them the freedom to interact with other pets and people, and to become familiar with how to behave in new environments.
The Dog Den features spacious play areas. Dogs of all sizes have room for needed exercise and fun. We divide the dogs by size/temperament to keep them safe from any unwanted interaction.
Dog Daycare Hours:
- Drop off/pick-up hours between 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday). 8am-10am and 3pm-5pm on Saturday.
- Doors will be locked between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for lunch and animal care.
- No Daycare on the following dates:
- November 24th 2022
- November 25th 2022
- November 26th 2022
- December 24th 2022
- December 31st 2022
Dog Daycare Pricing:
- Daycare rates full days- $27
- Each additional dog same family- $22
- Evaluation day- $15 (Evaluations of new dogs Monday-Friday only.)
- This is an all day event. Please drop off before 8am which makes it easier to integrate your dog into playgroups.
- We cannot do evaluations on Saturday.
Dog Daycare Requirements:
All visitors must show proof of the following:
- DAPP vaccine- DAPP stands for Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. OR
- DHPP vaccine- Otherwise known as the puppy vaccine, DHPP stands for Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. (1 to 3 year per vet recommendations)
- Rabies- Must be current. (1 or 3 year vaccination)
- Fecal Exam- Must be current and parasite free within the last 12 months.All dogs must be on a flea and heartworm preventative.
- All dogs over 1 year must be spayed or neutered to attend daycare.
Bordetella Bronchiseptica and Leptospirosis vaccine— We recommend speaking to your veterinarian to determine if the Bordetella and Leptospirosis vaccines are right for your canine.